Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Puppy Fun!

We went to Seaside, OR again this year for the 4th of July with our friends. Mckenna stayed with her cousins (pictured in the zoo trip) because we thought we'd spare her the extra 3 1/2 hour car ride to Cottage Grove, OR, where we purchased the most recent member of our family, Bianca - our cute Bichon Frise puppy.

Char and Ry couldn't resist purchasing one of their own while we were there so we walked away from Ry's great aunt and uncle's home with two puppies! :) They named their dog Cooper. Pictured to the far left are Ry's great aunt and uncle; they breed Bichons. His aunt is holding Bianca and Cooper's parents.

Other notes about our trip: I finished a book called The Historian (my sister Bonnie gave it to me for my b-day; great book!), I also read the first book and started the second of the Mortal Instruments trilogy, learned how to knit a cell phone sock, and relaxed on the beach. Side note: I am now finished with the trilogy and have a lot of housework, etc. to catch up on as a result. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Kelley!! I'm interested in those Mortal Instruments books as well....haven't read them yet, but would like to sometime. I've also heard good things about "The Historian." My moms club did it for book club a while back but i didn't have time to read it. We're reading the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series...I'm still on book one, tho! Congrats on the puppy. so so so so soooooo cute!!